Time to reflect on the year so far and plan ahead.
This last year has all been about physical space.
- The rumours of a move on the horizon, and the frantic months of planning that followed.
- Managing expectations and the realities of the process.
- The physical transition to a new space and understanding its benefits and limitations.
- Working with new colleagues and new staffing structures.
- Exploring new ideas to make students aware of the new location and what it offers.
- Change, more changes and a few suprise changes.
Next year is all about the web and online services.
- Producing a new website
- Looking at digital publications ebooks vs Pdfs
- Managing our intranet presence
- Looking at our options for appointment booking systems and events & vacancy systems
- Talking to our users to see what they want
- Marketing, marketing, engagement & marketing.
- Plus i’m sure a few more suprises.
It seems information staff are going to be very busy, plotting scheming and writing! Hopefully we will get out and about on campus and talk to students too.
Whats on your agenda for the year ahead?
Have a great break info folk.